RAW Yoga Center
We create safe spaces for all bodies by creating empowered experiences in the practice of yoga.
RAW stands for Real, Authentic, Wild, and represents our philosophy, our teaching, and the way we see ourselves showing up in the world, on our mat, and for our students.
OUR BELIEF IS THAT IF YOU AREN'T BEING RAW YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF AT WAR WITH YOURSELF, OTHERS, AND THE FACETS OF YOUR LIFE THAT ARE OUT OF ALIGNMENT.
Here's what that looks like for us:
To be real, is to be vulnerable with yourself and with others, and to get clear with your truths and reality. Being real comes from grounding, acceptance, and the willingness to see what’s inside your center.
Authenticity is the alignment of your intention and iNNer-actions. Being authentic is accessing core feelings, thought patterns, intentions, desires, and truth, activating your own self agency, and choosing to show up as your whole, complete, and unapologetic self.
Wild is unbound, free and expansive. Being wild is releasing constraint on your own possibility, moving from your center, and doing, YOU, in your way.
RAW stems from our Core Values, which are:
- Authenticity- we value being as you are, wherever you are. We are committed to showing up fully for ourselves, our families, our team, and our communities. Our communication is transparent and our mission clear and alive.
- Trust- we believe trust is the foundation for all growth and change. Without trust, there can be no true relationship and for us, it is relationships that matter most.
- Community- We put people first. We grow when you do. We are committed to growing in partnership with those we serve.
- Flow- Being in the flow is more than just movement, it is a way of being both at ease and with maximum efficacy. We are committed to living, working, and teaching in the flow.
- Thrive- We believe life is about more than tasks, more than lists, more than titles and more than accomplishments. Life is about experiences, and when those experiences are generated by from your core — you thrive.