Hip Hop Vin&Yin Workshop
Date: September 22, 2017
Breath, Movement, and Hip Hop!
Join Romel and Melody in a class designed to connect three healing practices in one powerful experience. This 2 hour workshop will start with a powerful Vinyasa flow designed to build heat and engage the physical body, and end in a gentle yin practice designed to release energy and relax the muscles.
Come, be immersed in music with us.
Member cost: $20
Non-member cost: $25
Bring a mat, towel and a water bottle.
Live! Music & Yoga
This confluence of movement and live music powerfully impacts the body to awaken the heart, mind, and soul.
Jessica Micheletti and Liani Moore have curated a 75-minute experience that combines power vinyasa with live music to challenge your body, soothe your soul, and make your practice come alive. You’ve never experienced a class quite like this.
It’s all about you—LIVE!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Dates: 2/10/2018 - 2/11/2018
Times: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Laughter and play are life's fountain of youth, and no one knows this better than the little yogis in our life!
Learn the tools, tricks and talents it takes to teach yoga to children. This training will focus on working with children 4-11 years old.
You will learn:
* yoga poses specifically designed for children
* kids yoga games
* classroom incorporation techniques
* meditation and self-calming strategies
* age-based curriculum
* how to build a dynamic kid's class with themes, games and poses
The training includes:
* a kids class observation
* a resource list with kids yoga songs, books, etc.
* Arrive 15 minutes before the training begins
* Wear clothes that allow comfortable movement
* Bring a yoga mat
* Bring snacks and water to sustain the training period
* Bring a journal and pen
5 Additional non-contact hours include:
- Observation of a kids yoga class (must be arranged in advance, with teacher approval)
- Film yourself teaching a 30- 45 min kids class
- Complete a self evaluation of your kids class
- Submit 2 written lesson plans for a kids yoga class. Choose two age groups 3-5, 6-8, 9-12 year olds
- Watch the kids yoga class video (provided to you in the training) and complete an evaluation form
All workshops & teacher trainings are non-refundable and non-transferable once enrolled.